Monday, March 16, 2009

Scamming a Scammer, Part 3

This one's a doozy.

From John Doe:

Ok..i am not married yet,i am single and i want you to go to a cyber cafe in your area to do the scanning or in any library in your area..we have office in London..Okay Make sure you get it scanned and send tomorrow and after that then i can trust you and get somethings for you..Okay


From Me, To John Doe:

John,

I completely understand. It's very difficult to have a relationship without trust. I know for a fact you can trust me. Isn't it sad that there are so many people in the world who would want to manipulate and take advantage of poor, unsuspecting people?! It's terrible. I would never do that, though, John.

Ok, so what is a cyber cafe? I went down to this place called Starbucks this morning to see if they had a scanner and they told me they did but I wasn't allowed to use it. I don't have a library card, so I can't go to my local library. Just tell me what a cyber cafe is and I'll go to one and scan everything for you.

Although, speaking of trust, I've done everything you asked me to do so far and all I asked you to do was send me a picture and you didn't do it. As much as I want to work for you, I need to trust you too. Please send me a picture when you get the cyber cafe address. I might be happy and nice, but I'm not dumb and I don't want you to take advantage of me either.

Eliza


From John Doe:
a cyber cafe is a browsing shop that is in your area well i dont know if you have that in your area but if not,i will like you to borrow a scanner from a freind and use it because the company will not be allowing you to pickup funds for us unles you provide those required information and if you could try and produce them today,then you can have a pickup on Monday or Tuesday and you will take %10 of it as yours and send the remaining to us here,so i want you to make sure you get it scanned today and send it and am very sorry for not sending my pice earlier in the mail ,am so sorry for that and i have attached it now..Okay


(Can you believe how HOT John Doe is?!)

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty much terrifying. Good lord is he INSANE!?! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying laughing!! This is awesome! You've got a great blog and a great sense of humor! I can't wait to read how this scam ends :)

    ReplyDelete