Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scamming a Scammer, Part 11

From Eliza to John:
John,

Hello? I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY. THAT'S WHY I WAS LOOKING FOR A JOB. But if you will just send me your address, I can send you my identities in the MAIL. Geez.

You don't watch CHUCK?! You're crazy. It's such a good show. He's so funny and I'm always wondering whether someone is coming after him for the intercept or his cute little button nose! I totally understand, you're not going to the Michael Jackson concert. It's funny that when you are as wealthy as you are, you can afford to go to things like that but don't have the time. What a trade off to do what you love, huh?
Also, when I first read your response to number 2, I didn't think you understood the meaning of the word "sew." But you know, after I read it for a second time, I began to think you understand the deepest meaning of the word.

Sincerely,
Eliza

From Eliza to John
John,
It's been four days. What is going on? Did you go on holiday?
Eliza

From John to Eliza
Ohh Eliza am just getting back now and i am just receiving your messages and i want you to know that the help the company can render to you is that you should pay a little funds and get it sent to us and you will receive the materials..Ok

From Eliza to John
John,
What's is the company's address?,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment