Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Leaving Los Angeles - Day 6 and 7

I must say, Beyonce has become a staple of this trip. I'm not sure if you've heard her hit single "Single Ladies." If you're living in America, nay, breathing, then you've heard it. We have heard this song in every state, in every city, in every restaurant and bar. And in every place we hear it, we notice people grimacing and changing positions and yet, they still sing along. At the very least, they mouth the words between swigs of beer. We've now embraced Beyonce and her anthem to the single life. We appreciate what she's trying to do there. And now that we've reached that level of acceptance, I'd like to formally ask Ms. Knowles to go to the radio stations and request her song be permanently taken off the radio. I've tried, but I think she has more pull. If she's concerned about the money she will lose having this song taken off the air, please note that we will gladly pay to never hear it again.
Please, Beyonce. Don't let this happen again.

4 comments:

  1. Sandwich on lap and only 1 hand on the wheel!?! You're clearly not advocating safe driving!
    Breathe.
    I have never heard that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this blog! You are awesome! Will you add a Feedblitz option so I can get email updates? Miss you!!! Guess you're not driving through Boston, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please watch this and then give Dave a hug.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=1065043062060&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTegy6sBQVA

    I don't know if this is what becc posted...but you must watch!

    ReplyDelete