Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Past

Three years ago today I was waking up for the first time as a wife with my amazing husband. I ate spaghetti in bed because I hadn't had carbs in 3 months so I could look awesome in my wedding dress.

Two years ago today I was waking up with my friends in California after the best New Year's celebration ever. I went straight for the coffee. I had a lot of champagne the night before. And sake. And I think beer.

One year ago today I was waking up after having announced to the family that I was pregnant. Then I immediately went back to sleep.

This morning I woke up after going to bed at 9:30pm to a smiling, cooing little baby in my bed. I told him Happy New Year and sucked boogers out of his nose with a bulb syringe.

I'd say I've had it pretty good. Happy New Year, everyone. Here's to good sleep in 2011. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment