Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FUMBLE!!!

"Monica"

I got up in the middle of the night to change my newborn son. I was 
completely exhausted, hair matted, the shower a distant memory of 
days gone by. I got the fresh diaper on and took my baby back to bed 
in hopes of getting a little more rest before morning. I got up the 
next morning, fed him, and moved back to the changing table. When I 
took his diaper off, I discovered that I hadn’t exactly “changed” my 
son in the middle of the night. While I did put on a fresh diaper, I 
neglected to take off the dirty one. My son was wearing one very 
soiled diaper underneath one very pristine one! After sitting in his poo for a good few hours, I had to pour warm water over his little nuggets to release them from the diaper!

1 comment:

  1. Haaa haaaa!! That's what a lack of sleep will do to a new mommy! :-)

    ReplyDelete